You will get a first-hand experience via one-to-one instruction on how to drive a Cold War Truck Off-Road!
Our objective is simple, to give you the best experience possible in terms of quality, enjoyment, and satisfaction.
Upon arrival, you will be given a safety briefing before driving. Your 3 laps around Cold War Park Off-Road course of approximately 25 minutes followed by at least 15 minutes as a Driver with your Cold War Truck driving instructor.
Spectators allowed as passengers for 25 €
This program lasts app. 45 minutes.
- Type- ZMZ-66-06 V8 petrol (carburetor) OHV engine
- Displacement: 4,254 cc (Bore 92 mm (3.622 in), Stroke 80 mm (3.150 in))
- Compression ratio: 7.6:1
- Output: 120 hp (89 kW) @ 3,200 rpm
- Torque: 284.5 N⋅m (210 lbf⋅ft) @ 2,000-2200 rpm
- Max. speed- 90 km/h (56 mph)(speed governed)