Frequently asked questions
Are you curious about something? Do you have some kind of problem with our services?
Please feel free to contact us, our customer service center is working for you 24/7.
1. Shooting with low caliber rifles and shotguns, low and high caliber firearms and ammunition can be arranged.
2. 9 pieces of mixed-purpose firing line can be used at the shooting range. As defined in section 1 firearms can be used for target shooting, or towards inside from banquets for situational shooting.
3. The start of shooting is indicated with a "red light" which steady during the shooting instructor.
4. The shooting can only be carried out in the presence of a shooting instructor.
5. Residents of the shooting range must follow the instructions of the shooting instructor .
6. Firearms can only be taken into the shooting range with open bolt / lock (shotguns can be broken).
7. Firearms can only be kept in a designated place (rifle rack, table). It is forbidden to pass firearm or ammunition to unauthorized person or left unattended at firing lane.
8. Only shooters and shooting instructors stay at the firing lane.
9. Shots can only be fired to the target or the bullet absorber.
10. It is forbidden to shoot with jammed or malfunctioning weapon.
11. Any kind of problem with a certain weapon (loading, unloading) must be reported to the shooting instructor . Faulty firearms must be passed to a shooting instructor and inform him whether the weapon is loaded or not.
12. Going in front of the firing lane or fire shots from there can only be allowed in case of situational shooting and in the presence and permission of a shooting instructor.
13. Only the persons designated by the shooting guide can stay in the firing lane.
14. Ammunition or firearm can be taken out only by persons who have firearm licence, is is prohibited for persons lacking firearm licence!
15. Firing lane can be left only if the shooting instructor allows to do so.
16. Cleaning and repairing of firearms should be carried out only in the designated area.
17. Those who do not adhere to the safety rules must be banned by the shooting instructor.
18. Persons who are drunk or under influence of any drugs cannot stay in the shooting range.
19. First aid equipment must be available during shooting. In case of accidents caused by firearms the competent authority will be notified immediately.
20. A shooting diary must be kept containing the participants datas and the quantity of ammunition used for the shooting event.
21. Only the shooter and the shooting instructor stay in the situational lobby.
22. The shooting instructor is responsible to keep the complete rules of situational shooting.
23. The shooting from the firing line can be occured by the permission of shooting instructor / shooting judge.
The shooter course program package:
• The identity card and residence card information registered prior to the start of the shooting, do not forget these documents at home!
• After that you'll be informed by training of arms and security rules, theoretical learning and presentation of arms
• Shooting will start in the firing lane with the help of shooting instructor
• Attendants can participate in the event, can take pictures or videos during shooting, the target sheet can be kept, extra ammo and target sheets can be purchased as well.
• The program takes about an hour, this will greatly affected by the number of shots, tempo, and the arising questions.
You can be in the firing lane if:
• you are at least 18 years old.
• Your health conditions suitable for handling weapons, shooting.
• You have read and understood the rules of shooting and considered it obligatory for yourself, in particular compliance with safety regulations.
if you are a travel agency, event management office or Hotel and like to become our official partner? Please send a letter to email@example.com
Declaration of liability for tank driving
I DECLARE THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CONTRAVENTION OF THE FIREARMS ACTS and I'm at least 18 Years old I DECLARE THAT I HAVE NO HEALTH ISSUES WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS DURING THE ACTIVITY AND I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THE ERwA GUN LTD / Cold war Park Budapest AND ALSO TO THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE DUTY RANGE CONDUCTING OFFICER IN CONTROL OF THE ACTIVITY.
Basic rules at the Driving Field: - When you enter the driving field, first you go true a specified safety briefing for your chosen vehicle. You enter the vehicles only in your driving instructor command.
- You don’t have to start the vehicles, we will do it for you, all you have to do is learn how to drive it properly, and enjoy the ride.
- If you experience any problem with the vehicle, never try to fix it yourselves, wait for your driving instructor to resolve it.
- Cold War Park Budapest reserves the right to refuse driving privileges to an individual who, in the opinion of the instructor, are not in mental or physical condition to handle a vehicle, or acting dangerously during the, program or consumed any alcohol or drugs before the program.
name date of birth id.number signature:
……………………………… ……………………………. …………………………….. ……………............................................
I DECLARE THAT I HAVE NEVER BEEN CONVICTED OF ANY CONTRAVENTION OF THE FIREARMS ACTS, and I am at least 18 Years old I DECLARE THAT I HAVE NO HEALTH ISSUES WHICH CAN BE DANGEROUS DURING THE ACTIVITY AND I AGREE TO ABIDE BY THE RULES OF THE ERVA GUN CLUB AND ALSO TO THE INSTRUCTIONS OF THE DUTY RANGE CONDUCTING OFFICER IN CONTROL OF THE ACTIVITY.
Basic rules at the shooting range:
- Do not take any bullets or cartridges with you, since you can have serious problems at the airport.
- Shooting is a dangerous sport, please take it seriously and always keep the instructions of the shooting instructors.
- When you enter the shooting range, don’t play with the gun, do not point it at anybody, keep it always facing the target, even if you put it down.
- you don’t have to load the guns, We Will do it for you, all you have to do is learn how to hold it properly, how to aim and shoot.
- If you experience any problem with the gun or any bullet jamming, never try to fix it yourselves, keep the gun facing the target and wait for your shooting instructor to resolve it.
- the shooting club reserves the right to refuse shooting privileges to an individual who, in the opinion of the shooting instructor, are not in mental or physical condition to handle a firearm or acting dangerously during the shooting, or consumed any alcohol or drugs before the shooting program.
name date of birth id.number signature
……………………………… …………………………… . …………………………….. .........................………………..
Please be aware that Cold War Park Budapest is a unique interactive Museum and attraction where are no opening hours you can show up from a blue and buy your tickets at the door. Cold War Park works only with prior bookings and closed groups. So there is no queue at the entrance no crowd inside a museum so you can enjoy every minute of your visit as a V.I.P!
Looking forward to your reservation,
"Trust is a nice thing, but control is better"
Cold War Park Budapest regards it as a basic obligation to ensure fully the right to the protection of personal data in its operation, – therefore, by all means at its disposal and in every possible way, we strive to handle your data by fully complying with decree EU 2016/679 (General Data Protection Regulation) and in accordance with other applicable laws.
Who we are and how can you contact us?
We assure you that we welcome your opinion and suggestions and if necessary we will be happy to give you further information in all questions may arise regarding the handling of your data so please address all questions and concerns in this topic to the Cold War Park Budapest Privacy Officer to the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.orgAdditionally, you can contact us by mail or courier at the following address: 1222 Budapest, 3-5 Pannóniastr. – please mark in the heading: for the Budapest Shooting Data Protection Officer.
What category of personal data do we handle?
Generally speaking, we ask you to give your personal data, therefore during this process, you can affect what type of information you share with us. F.e. we get the following information from you:
- During reservation online through the web site of Cold War Park Budapest, you forward your email address, First name and second name, phone number.
- When booking, you give us information about the desired package, invoice details, chosen paying method, your phone number, etc.
To personalize the most your online user’s experience and our offers for your preferences, we can collect and process some information on browsing and user behavior during visiting our website, using our mobile phone application. Please read the following chapter on the purpose of data handling for further information about these terms
On our web site and in the mobile application we may store and collect such data we process by cookies and similar technologies.
We don’t collect and handle sensitive data classified as a special category as per the General Data Protection Decree in any way. Accordingly neither we collect nor we handle data persons under 18 until data supply.
What are the purpose and legal basis of data management?
We can use your personal data for the following goals:
- For serving you the services of Cold War Park Budapest
This general goal includes the following applications, if necessary:
- Creating and handle user account on the web site of Budapest Shooting;
- Processing of orders including their welcoming, screening, confirming, and invoicing.
- To manage deleting orders or ordering other services;
- To manage your return program as per applicable legal provisions;
- To refund the counter value of programs as per applicable legal provisions.
- To provide support, including replying to questions regarding products and services offered by Cold War Park Budapest or regarding a concrete order.
In most cases handing and processing your data for the above reasons is necessary for making and performing the contract between you and Cold War Park Budapest. On top of this, handling some data for this purpose is required by statutory provision including Taxation and Accounting Law.
- For upgrading our services
We are working on to serve the best possible service and online shopping experience every time for you. This requires among others, collecting and use some information on your shopping habits: this is why we do market research directly or by involving external partners.
These activities are based on our legitimate business interests, the same time we always keep in mind to avoid your fundamental rights and freedom suffered during such activities.
- For marketing activities:
We would like to keep you informed about our latest offers and news about products you are interested in. To reach this goal we send you general and thematic newsletters certain from time to time through our electronic channels (e-mail, SMS, mobile notification, by banners, by pop-up messages, etc), furthermore, we inform you about products ordered formerly or similar to ones wished to order or supplement products.
Furthermore, we would like to present other commercial type requests and personalized offers on our web site and mobile application. In order to provide you information as per your interest, we can use some data regarding your shopping habits (f.e. viewed items, items added to wishlist, purchased products). We ensure that such data handling and processing must be carried out with the utmost consideration of your rights and freedoms every time; we warrant you that data handling processes and actions will not affect you with any kind of adverse legal effect, will not limit your rights, and will not affect them particularly.
- By clicking to the “Unsubscribe” link in the lower section of our email.
- Or through contacting Cold War Park Budapest at any of above-listed options
We use some of our marketing activities to promote and develop our commercial activities with reference to our legitimate business interests. Though any cases where we use information relating to you in the interest of our legitimate business interests, we act with the utmost care and guarantee to prevent your fundamental rights and freedom being hurt. At the same time, You can ask us a time in any of the ways listed above to cease handling your personal data for marketing purposes, which we reply the soonest possible to.
- To protect our legitimate business interest:
There may be such situations where enforcing our own rights and business interests, protecting our commercial activities requires forwarding certain information. Such situations can be without completeness:
- Protection and other precautions against cyber-attacks endangering the security of the web site and users of Cold War Park Budapest interface: